Have you lost a tooth and hiding your smile? Do not worry! You can get your flashy smile back. Yes! with all the advancements in implant dentistry, it is possible to restore your smile!
Dental implants can help replace your missing tooth, and you can smile confidently. With dental implants, there is no unnecessary pain, expense or hassle, just great results.
Ever since their introduction, dental implants have become an established treatment modality which has revolutionised the concept of replacing missing teeth.
What are dental implants?
The Dental implant cost in Melbourne is affordable and is a titanium post that replaces the root of a tooth. Tooth implants provide a strong foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth that are customised to match your natural teeth.
Implants are remarkable because they serve as a strong foundation for replacement teeth. Since the titanium post is biocompatible, they naturally fuse with the jawbone and permanently hold it in place.
What is the cost of dental implant?
The following are the four factors that determine the cost of dental implants Melbourne:
- The Number of teeth that need to be replaced:
- The position of the missing teeth:
- The type of dental restoration you need:
- Additional procedure:
How many teeth do you need to replace with dental implants? Replacing single tooth with dental implants is lesser than replacing missing teeth.
The location of the missing teeth also influences the cost of dental implants because the tooth restoration of the canines, incisors and premolars can be expensive than molars in front teeth.
Whether you need a single implant and crown or an implant-supported bridge or planning to have a partial or full denture supported by dental implants, all types of restorations need different procedures and materials. All these restorations affect the total treatment cost of dental implants in Melbourne.
If your jawbone does not have an adequate structural density to support the replacement of dental implants, you may need a bone grafting. Along with bone grafting, the dentist may recommend removal of decayed or infected teeth.
These are all the factors that affect the cost of dental implants treatments. If you want to have affordable dental implants in Melbourne, speak with your dentist regarding payment plans. Payment plans are introduced to make the dental implants accessible for all.
Why dental implants?
- Most of the patients who replaced their missing tooth with dental implants love the implants because of their improved appearance, function, comfort and health. You never have to hide your smile. With dental implants, you can smile, speak and eat confidently without the fear of a denture popping out.
- Overall quality of your life is enhanced with dental implants that look, feel and function like your natural teeth.
- You can live longer because dental implants allow you to eat any food which you like. There are no food restrictions. Yes, fresh vegetables, corn, fruits and steaks are back on the menu!
- Since the crown is securely attached with the implant, there is no need for messy implants dentures adhesives.