Nowadays, most dentists offer dental implants as a part of their services or treatments. Due to its long term benefits, dental implants are seen as the golden standard of teeth replacement options. When most patients want to fill the gap in their smile with a dental implant, the thought of dental implant cost stops them. It is commonly believed that dental procedures are expensive.
But trust us, dental implant cost is affordable, and you can enjoy its lifetime benefit. And now, digital dental implants Melbourne allow for more precise implant placement. Let us take a look at digital dental implants.
What are Digital Dental Implants?
Dental implants are placed by highly skilled and experienced dentists to ensure accurate and safe placement. While dental implants have been proven to provide 98% of success, somewhere chances are there when these can be wrongly positioned. Ultimately this can lead to a range of problems that shouldn’t occur.
However, with digital dental implants, digital technology plays a defining role. By using a computer-aided implant technology, much of the risk factors involved in placing dental implants are eliminated.
As you can imagine, the technology used in digital implants allows accurate placement of the lifelike dental prosthesis. Thus it is a wise option to invest in digital dental implant cost.
Advantages of investing in digital dental implants cost:
- One of the greatest benefits of getting digital dental implants over the traditional implant method is that accurate plans are made to place the implant. As a result, these can be used even in more complex cases where the conventional implant cannot be used.
- Traditionally when talking about dental implant cost, it covers both incurred during the surgery time as well as the recovery period. Typically the gum will be opened to place the implant inside the jawbone. Once the implant is kept in place, the gums will be stitched and left to recover while the titanium implant root will integrate with the bone structure. For complete recovery, it usually takes sometime before the artificial crown can be placed.
- While with digital dental implants Melbourne, the computer-guided system utilises a keyhole surgery approach. In this state of the art method, only a small hole is made through the gum into the jawbone. So with digital dental implants, it is not necessary to cut the gum to expose the bone. The surgery is minimal. This means there is no need for sutures at many times, and the recovery period is greatly reduced. While no extensive surgical procedure is involved, then it becomes a procedure with no risk.
- Besides, the computer-guided method means that the hole drilled to place the implant is perfectly positioned to allow the implants to fit in. This ultimately means that there is little to no chance of implant movement during the critical osseointegration phase making the whole process riskless.
- When you opt for other restoration options like dentures or bridges, you will have to replace them after a certain period. But with dental implants, if you care for it properly, you can enjoy the benefits and your full smile for a lifetime. Thus dental implants are a one-time yet affordable investment. Invest in digital implants cost to enjoy lifetime benefits!