As the people are suffering with plenty of tooth related issues. Nowadays due to multiple factors, people are prone to visit dentists and opt for dental implants, which is the best option available for replacing their lost tooth. Since the number of people opting for dental implants is increasing on a daily basis, the dental implant industry in Australia had skyrocketed and is growing at a rapid pace in Australia.
The Australian dental implants and prosthetics market is expected to grow from $35.89 million in 2015 to $52.19 million in 2020. The increasing number of tooth related problems, the increasing number of the aging population and the affordable cost of dental implants in Melbourne are helping the growth of this the dental implant market.
Things to Watch For After a Dental Implant:
If you lost you tooth due to some reason or the other? Never mind. Dental implants can make your teeth look like the old self again. The success rate of tooth implant is about 95% and the cost of dental implants in Melbourne is reasonably low. All these have made dental implants the perfect solution available to regain the lost charm.
Once you get the implant fixed to your jaws, there are few things that need to be followed and monitored carefully, so that the procedure conducted yields the desired results.
1. The gauze should be placed over the implant and should be bitten firmly, so that it does not move. If they report persistent bleeding, then the gauze has to be replaced with a new one until bleeding stops.
2. The surgical area should not be disturbed or touched with tongue or hand. Rinsing of mouth should be done gently.
3. Smoking should be strictly avoided as that will have a negative effect on the healing process.
4. Brushing has to be done gently around the surgical area, without affecting or exercising any strain on to the implant.
5. The surgical area should be rinsed with a glass of salt water. Rinse it by portions few times, until the entire glass of water is been used out.
6. The person should not involve in any sort of physical activities, as it will lead to bleeding, swelling and will aggravate pain in the surgical area. If the patient has the habit of exercising, it has to be stalled for at least 4 days.
7. While lying down, the head should be placed a little higher with a pillow underneath. If not it may lead to persistent bleeding. Lying down and waking up should be done slowly, so that it does not strain you which may result in continued bleeding.
8. If pain continues to shoot up despite the usage of the prescribed pain killers, it is better to reach out to the doctor for further help.
Following the above mentioned tips will surely make the healing process, which follows the dental implant surgery, a much easier one.